Think of your IT stack as an ecosystem.
Each solution in your IT environment has a specific purpose. When you need to add something to your IT stack, you must consider the environment as a whole.
In this ecosystem, your solutions don’t last forever. Technology is continually evolving, and your business’s demands change, too.
You must keep your infrastructure updated, reliable, and working while prioritizing your unique needs.
When it comes to updating or adding to your data center, look for someone who understands how all these components work together and can help you find the right solutions for your business.
You have an idea of your organization’s technical goals. At The KR Group, our job is to find solutions to help you accomplish them.
Data Center Solutions
There are a lot of solutions that fall within our data center practice. To give you an idea of how we can help your business, here is what we offer:
Computing is at the core of every business’s operations. If you rely on software or hardware to structure or process any information and data, then you’re computing.
It’s important to implement solutions that help your applications and databases perform better and scale more efficiently. Other features you should look for include higher availability, improved backup and recovery, and lower overall cost.
- Cisco Unified Computer System (UCS) combines industry-standard, x86-architecture servers with networking and storage access. This application-centric infrastructure streamlines your server deployments with automated, repeatable processes for bare-metal, virtualized, or cloud server deployments.
Shared storage is a way to store data, applications, and systems in a way that multiple users can access them.
With the prevalence of digitized business information and operations, shared storage appliances are vital to digital operations. The right shared storage device can reduce data bottlenecks and free you up to spend more time refining other areas of your IT environment.
- Pure Storage provides all-flash shared storage devices to empower your business. Pure is known for its user-friendly interface and simplistic design without sacrificing functionality.
- HPE Nimble Storage offers storage solutions with all-flash and hybrid disks. Nimble is known for the deep insight and analytics its shared storage devices offer administrators.
- IBM Storage delivers solutions designed to provide enterprise-grade functionalities without compromising affordability or performance.
Converged and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
Are you looking to simplify and accelerate how your resources are deployed? Converged or hyper-converged infrastructure may be your answer.
These types of deployments reduce the risks typically associated with “do-it-yourself” deployments of computing, storage, and network components. Additionally, they scale better and can increase revenue.
- FlashStack is Pure’s converged infrastructure solution that combines computing, networking, and storage, so you can increase revenue and drive higher productivity from staff and systems.
- FlashBlade is Pure’s hyper-converged infrastructure solution and the industry’s most advanced all-flash storage solution designed to help you address your challenging modern data requirements.
Uninterruptable Power Supply
Raw utility power is susceptible to spikes, dips, and outages, all of which wreak havoc on your IT environment, especially power supplies and hard drives.
However, with an uninterruptable power supply (UPS), you can regulate and back up your power supply to protect your IT investment.
- Vertiv GXT5 delivers continuous, high-quality AC power and protects your mission-critical applications from blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges, or noise interference.
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) is a must-have for many businesses today. It combines device flexibility and increased security while enabling your users to access virtualized systems (software-based versions of servers, storage, networks, etc.) while working remotely.
- VMware Horizon 7 delivers virtualized or hosted virtual desktops and application services through a single platform to your end-users.
- Veeam is a backup for your VDI, such as VMware Horizon 7. When deployed together, the two solutions work together to protect your virtualized workloads by managing all tasks and resources in the backup infrastructure. Ultimately, it saves you time and money.
- Zerto provides enterprise-grade replication for VMware so that you can automate data recovery, failover, and failback. There’s no storage configuration or agent installation required.
Cloud and Hybrid Data Center
Increasingly, businesses are looking for hybrid solutions to their data center. Cloud and hybrid deployments allow you to leverage both the benefits of public and cloud services.
As a result, your business can rapidly respond and expand when your business’s needs evolve.
- Microsoft Cloud minimizes disruption to your business while providing high-performance computing and a seamless customer experience.
Mail and Calendar Server
Emails and calendar appointments are two of the most critical components for effective communication within your business. Providing a solution to help your users stay organized and on top of emails or appointments is crucial for your business’s overall productivity.
- Microsoft Exchange provides a personalized inbox and calendar experience to help you stay organized and more productive.
Get in Touch
Have a question or comment? We’d love to talk. Fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch with you soon.
Turn to The KR Group to develop a plan to strategically guide your IT environment as your goals change. From expert advice on designing or implementing the latest technology to taking on the responsibility of your IT infrastructure, our team is ready to help.